MICHELLE'S ACADEMY OF DANCE & PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
MADPAC's 2020 Recital | "Sweet Sixteen"
Recital Performances are
SATURDAY May 30, 12:30pm
SATURDAY May 30, 5:30pm
SUNDAY May 31, 3:00pm
On this page you'll find all of the information you need for the year-end recital show! All of this information is also posted in the main entrance at the studio, and emailed to all accounts. Happy recital season!
Have questions about recital?
Send us an email:
IMPORTANT TICKET INFO:
First round of recital tickets will be available for ordering ONLINE on Saturday May 9th at 11am.
Seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
-If you need handicap seating, you must contact Michelle BEFORE purchasing tickets to receive a special code to use at check out.
-Limit of 8 tickets per family, per show for the first round of purchasing.
Limited ticket sales will only last for one week. ALL tickets will
be available for purchase on May 16th. This helps to ensure that all
families have the chance to purchase tickets to their child's show.
-Online ticket sales close May 27th at 10pm. Additional tickets, if available, can be purchased at the door for $20.
- Most shows will sell out, so pre-purchasing tickets is STRONGLY encouraged!
Ticket ordering link:
May 26 & 27
Dress Rehearsals (on stage)
May 28 & 29
- Studio Rehearsals located at MADPAC
- Dress Rehearsals located at Brighton Center for the Performing Arts (BCPA)
- A detailed schedule will be sent home with rehearsal times for each class.
- Please arrive 15min prior to your scheduled time slot
- Dress Rehearsal is required for all students.
Recital Info Packet includes:
- and other important tips!
Be sure to scan the recital packet first, but please feel free to reach out to us with any recital related questions at 810-229-5678.
Studio & Dress Rehearsal schedules will be released in April.