MICHELLE'S ACADEMY OF DANCE & PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
MADPAC's 2020 Recital | "Sweet Sixteen"
RECITAL PERFORMANCE INFO
Recital Performances are
SATURDAY May 30, 12:30pm
SATURDAY May 30, 5:30pm
SUNDAY May 31, 3:00pm
On this page you'll find all of the information you need for the year-end recital show! All of this information is also posted in the main entrance at the studio, and emailed to all accounts. Happy recital season!
Have questions about recital?
Send us an email:
IMPORTANT TICKET INFO:
First round of recital tickets will be available for ordering ONLINE on TBA.
Seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
-Limit of 8 tickets per family, per show for the first round of purchasing.
Limited ticket sales will only last for one week. ALL tickets will
be available for purchase on TBA. This helps to ensure that all
families have the chance to purchase tickets to their child's show.
-Online ticket sales close TBA. Additional tickets, if available, can be purchased at the door for $18.
- Most shows will sell out, so pre-purchasing tickets is STRONGLY encouraged!
Ticket ordering link:
Dress Rehearsal is THURSDAY & FRIDAY
May 28 & 29
- Located at the Brighton Center for the Performing Arts.
- A detailed schedule will be sent home with rehearsal times for each class.
- Please arrive 15min prior to your scheduled time slot
- Dress Rehearsal is required for all students.
Recital Info Packet includes:
- and other important tips!
Be sure to scan the recital packet first, but please feel free to reach out to us with any recital related questions at 810-229-5678.
Dress Rehearsal schedule will be released in April.
2020 Recital Packet will be emailed to all accounts in March.